Get in Touch!
Tell me what you would like and set your budget. All pricing is transparent.
Or use the social media links on each page. Whichever suits you.
Allie Crewe is an award winning portrait specialist. She has exhibited at The Getty Gallery and Lloyds of London and she shortlisted for Portrait of Britain 2017. Her work tells human stories and she sees into the diverse beauty hidden within her clients. This is authenticity; to value the journey of each person and photograph them with sensitivity and kindness.
When not holding her beloved camera she holds yoga poses!
"Highly rated, sincere, poignant and classical work." Magnum Photography
"Super warm and welcoming, she captures the real you."
Based in the North West and Manchester. Travel by arrangement.
DATA and PRIVACY
"I hereby give consent that Allie Crewe Photography may contact me by telephone, e-mail or mail to offer me Photography related services. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time with effect for the future, by e-mail or by any other easier means of communication We inform you, that the withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. Please do not choose to contact us if you would prefer not to."
Privacy and Data Protection
- Your data is stored on a secure password protected website.
- Your images are stored for approximately one year on a secure password protected desktop and laptop and hard drive in a premises that is locked.
- We offer a contact form where you are required to submit an email that you agree to me using for contacting you about photography work.
- We have a blog on the website.
- We use Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram and provide links on the website. We sometimes share images for marketing purposes and you will be asked to opt in or choose not to.
- We use analytics for our website and social media sites to monitor how effective they are performing.
- We do not use any facial recognition software.
- We do not use third party online marketing.
- This website uses plug-ins.
- We do offer Paypal payment as an option.
The GDPR includes certain rights for clients:
- The right to be informed, you must give explicit consent to be contacted by email, mail or phone.
- The right of access, you are entitled to know what we store about you.
- The right to rectification.
- The right to erasure; you may request in writing that all of your data is deleted from our website, social media site and hard drive and that we delete your contact details.
- The right to restrict processing;
- The right to data portability;
- The right to object; and change your mind.
- The right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.